The Absolute Benefits Of A Professional Organizer
A Professional Organizer is someone who can help you streamline your life.

The 80/20 Rule (formulated by 19th century economist Vilfredo Pareto) states that 80% of the benefits can be obtained from just 20% of the assets invested. Applied to organizing, this means 80% of what you need to keep is probably held within 20% of the papers you are currently storing.

A Professional Organizer helps you recognize that 20% you desperately need to hang on to, and helps you decide what to do with the remaining 80% — which you often do not need at all.